Phone: +46 (8) 519 540 45
I am project coordinator for the Swedish Programme for Contaminants in Marine Biota (fish, mussels, and bird eggs).
I am interested in understanding the spatial and temporal distribution of contaminants, specifically mercury and selenium, in aquatic environments. My research focusses on the Baltic Sea and the Arctic.
- Identifying source of Mercury in Arctic rivers. This project is funded by Formas and is a collaboration between researchers from Uppsala University, SLU, Trent University and NRM.
- Deciphering processes controlling the methylmercury burden in oxygen deficient coastal seas. The projektet is funded by Formas (2019-2021) and is a collaboration between researchers from Umeå university, Uppsala university, Linnéuniversitet and NRM.
Other professional roles
- National delegate within the OSPAR and HELCOM working groups on hazardous substances:
- MIME; OSPAR Working Group on Monitoring and on Trends and Effects of Substances in the Marine Environment
- EN-HZ; HELCOM Expert Network on hazardous substances
- Scientific steering committee member for the ICMGP 2022 conference (Cape Town, South Africa; International Conference on Mercury as a Global Pollutant )