Phone: +46 (0)8 519 551 05
Research on Ophiuroidea
- Administration and development of the collection database.
- Loan of echinoderms. Collection management.
Area of research
Systematics and diversity of brittle stars (Echinodermata: Ophiuroidea) including:
- Brittle stars of the South Pacific (in collaboration with T. O'Hara, Australia)
- Icelandic brittle stars (BIOICE)
- Some Mediterranean ophiuroids (in collaboration with H. Zibrowius and Emilie Boissin, Marseille)
- Character evolution and development as a tool for understanding fossils (in collaboration with John Jagt, Maastricht and Ben Thuy, Tübingen)
- Ophiuroids in reducing environments
Brittle stars of Iceland
Brittle stars of the South Pacific
Sabine Stöhr's publications
Information for scientists