(volunteer since 2012)
Phone: +46 (0)8 519 540 86
Marine shell bearing molluscs, especially the following topics:
- Classification of the so-called "Archaeogastropoda".
- World-wide hydrothermal vent and seep gastropod faunas (in collaboration with IFREMER). See also the InterRidge-Homepage.
- Family Eulimidae, gastropods parasitic on echinoderms, phylogeny and host-parasite relations.
- Protobranch bivalves, North Atlantic fauna and systematics.
- Arctic and Scandinavian shell bearing molluscs, faunistics. (See references 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996.)
- Deep-sea gastropods of the North-Eastern Atlantic. With Philippe Bouchet, Paris. (See references 1980, 1985, 1986, 1993)
- Classification of the Cerithiellidae, Triphoridae, and related families, world wide (with Philippe Bouchet, Paris).
- Classification of skeneimorph and vitrinellid-like gastropods, a world wide review of genera.
- Revision of the gastropod family Turritellidae, world wide.
List of publications on Researchgate