Curator (volunteer since 2012)
Phone: +46 (0)8 519 540 86
Responsible for the collections of mollusks and echinoderms at the SMNH.
Responsible for the department library.
Safety and other communal interests in the storage for alcohol preserved collections at SMNH.
Area of research
- Marine shell bearing molluscs, especially the following topics:
- Classification of the so-called "Archaeogastropoda".
- Phylogeny of the gastropod group Neomphalina (with Olle Israelsson).
- World-wide hydrothermal vent and seep gastropod faunas (in collaboration with IFREMER). See also the InterRidge-Homepage.
- Family Eulimidae, gastropods parasitic on echinoderms, phylogeny and host-parasite relations.
- Protobranch bivalves, North Atlantic fauna and systematics.
- Arctic and Scandinavian shell bearing molluscs, faunistics. (See references 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996.)
- Deep-sea gastropods of the North-Eastern Atlantic. With Philippe Bouchet, Paris. (See references 1980, 1985, 1986, 1993)
- Classification of the Cerithiellidae, Triphoridae, and related families, world wide (with Philippe Bouchet, Paris).
- Classification of skeneimorph and vitrinellid-like gastropods, a world wide review of genera.
- Revision of the gastropod family Turritellidae, world wide.
Anders Warén´s publications and other information about molluscs