You may submit your abstract until March 1, 2019. Notifications of acceptance/rejection will be sent to the corresponding author by the end of March, 2019.
Please keep the following in mind before submitting your abstract:
- abstract title: max 180 characters (including spaces); NOT in all caps
- abstracts text: max 2400 characters (including spaces), text only (no pictures, figures, tables or other graphics).
- (Co-)authors: names and affiliations;
- send abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word file (.doc or .docx) or pdf, with the following name: ESB_last name_(short) title of presentation
- indicate if you prefer an oral or a poster presentation, however our scientific committee will determine if your contribution will become a poster or an oral presentation
- at least one author (the presenter) must be registered for the conference per submitted abstract by the 1st of April, 2019. Abstracts without a registered presenter by this date will be excluded from the conference programme.