Phone: +46-8-5195 4189
Billing and mailing address:
See the Staff and Contact page
- B.Sc. in Geology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois USA, 2006
- Ph.D. in Geochemistry, University of Maryland, College-Park, Maryland USA, 2011
Geochemical investigations into the Earth, Moon, and Mars.
My research uses stable and radiogenic isotopic data obtained in situ from individual minerals using Secondary Ion Mass Spectro-metry (SIMS) to investigate the timing of planetary formation and the interaction(s) between the lithosphere, hydrosphere, and atmosphere of planetary bodies.
- Bellucci, J.J., Whitehouse, M.J., John, T., Nemchin, A.A., Snape, J.F., Bland, P.A., and Benedix, G.X. (2017) Halogen and Cl isotopic systematics in Martian phosphates: Implications for the Cl cycle and surface halogen reservoirs on Mars. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 458, 192-202.
- Bellucci, J.J., Whitehouse, M.J., Nemchin, A.A., Snape, J.F., Pigeon, R.T., Grange, M., Reddy, S.M., and Timms, N. (2016b) A scanning ion imaging investigation into the micron scale U-Pb systematics in a complex lunar zircon. Chemical Geology. 438, 112-122.
- Bellucci ,J.J., Nemchin, A.A., Snape, J.F., Whitehouse, M.J., Kielman, R.B., Bland, P.A., Benedix, G.K. (2016a) A Pb isotopic resolution to the Martian meteorite age paradox. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 433: 241-248
- Bellucci, J.J., Nemchin, A.A., , Whitehouse, M.J., Snape, J.F., Bland, P.A., Benedix, G.K. (2015b) The Pb isotopic evolution of the Martian mantle constrained by initial Pb in Martian meteorites Journal of Geophysical Research-Planets. 120: 2224-2240.
- Bellucci, J.J., Nemchin, A.A., Whitehouse, M.J., Humayun, M., Hewins, R., and Zanda, B. (2015a) Pb-isotopic evidence for an early, enriched crust on Mars. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 410: 34-41.