Dr., post-doctoral researcher
Phone: +61 0435752331
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Currently placed in Perth, Australia
- Ph.D. in Geology, Lund University, Sweden, 2015
Postdoctoral researcher currently situated at University of Western Australia.
My research focuses on the generation and evolution of the continental crust through combined field studies with trace element and isotope geochemistry.
Areas of specific interest include:
- the origin of granitic (and related) crust.
- isotopic and geochemical traces of crustal evolution.
- generation and recycling of continental crust through time.
- the evolution of Archaean gneisses and greenstone belts.
- isotope geochemistry of accessory minerals through laser ablation multi collector inductively-coupled plasma-source mass spectrometry and secondary ionization mass spectrometry.